Tuesday, July 18, 2006

-The program for the servos does work. The timing of the servos to work together is okay but the actual time intervals have not been entered into the program.

-The circuit board for the servos has been completed.

-The power converters were tested today to insure they were delivering the correct voltages. Half of the voltage was being delivered because the resistors we used were equivalent to the internal resistance of the camera. By using smaller resistors the desired voltages were obtained.

-A heat reflective, thermal blanket was purchased and will be used to insulate the camera when we test the temperatures again.

No comments: